Currently ResidesBudapest, Hungary
2007-2013 Hungarian University of Fine Arts, Budapest M.F.A-Painting
Kitti Kovacs was born in 1988 in Budapest in the capital of Hungary. She has always been interested in nature and how it reflects human moods and emotions. Her motto describes her art the best: Beauty of nature and its magical transformation influences my art and my style. I think nature is an organic, constantly changing, emotionally charged "person".
Kitti in her paintings, tries to show this state of mind of magical transformation by using organic elements and colors that reflects this change. The way she does that is, first she looks at the overall manifestation of the landscape, then she thinks about colors and perspectives; this creates the background of her art. Next she adds her own important elements, such as a piece of a plant, texture, or color that she thinks is equally important for storytelling.
"I want viewers to have emotional reaction to my paintings; be it sad or happy. I don’t paint the usual landscapes with mountains and trees; instead I use nature as a vehicle to show feelings, moods and state of mind." Her masters were at the Hungarian Jozsef Gaal and Gabor Nagy.
- 2013 Group Exhibition of from Vasarhely (Autumn) at - Art IX-XI gallery, Budapest, HUNGARY
- 2013 Line Up, MAMU Gallery, Budapest, HUNGARY
- 2013 Áthallások/Crosstalks, Project Showroom, Budapest, HUNGARY
- 2013 Pakistan National Council of the Art- PNCA Visual Art, PAKISTAN
- 2012 Art Market, Budapest, HUNGARY
- 2012 Group Exhibition Finland, Tammela, FINNLAND
Work Featured In:
- Elet es Irodalom (Life and Literature Magazine)
- Art Market Hungary, catalogue
- Irodalmi Jelen (Contermporary Literature Magazine)
- Ujmuveszet (New Art Magazine)
- Art Catalogue of Miszla